Monday, October 29, 2007

Taking the first step

So. Here it is. My first step into the big world... of blogging. Frankly, I'm not sure that I have anything to say that anyone will particularly care enough about to read. But... that's for you to decide, not me - right? My job is just to write it!

One of the main reasons why I'm taking this step is to learn. I like to think I'm fairly adept at using my computer... and I often help others out. Obviously, I have to try things first to be able to provide sound guidance to others. So, this is my "learning lab". While I'm at it, I suppose I'll see if I can actually keep at it and write something at least occasionally.

Some of our friends are avid bloggers. I'll maintain a short list of links to their blogs - see Friends and Other Influences. Check them out. My hubby Dan will soon be starting a blog as well. I'm thinking (hoping!) that he'll probably handle most of our social blogging obligations - he organizes and otherwise takes care of a great many of our other social activities very well and I appreciate it greatly.

Well, enough of this first most exciting post... on with the show. Let's see how this all really works!

Voorheesville, NY - Roger

No comments: